“As we learn to speak from the heart we are changing the habits of a lifetime.” – Dr. Marshall Rosenberg.
Would you like more ease in your family life? To be able to say what you really need? To feel closer?
- 2-hour intro on September 19, 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM (Zoom), an extra offering for those new to the work of Dr. Marshall Rosenberg.
- Eight 1 ½ hour sessions on parenting 10:30 AM – 12 PM (Zoom). Weekly, starting September 26, 2020
- Maximum 15 participants
Trainer: Elke Haggerty, Center for Nonviolent Communication certification candidate and long-time communication practitioner and mom of four kids ages 8 through 16.
Topics: Empathy, self-empathy, hearing and sharing what really matters to us without judgement, and working with a no, learned through the steps of nonviolent communication: observations, feelings, needs & requests.
- Basic Class Agreements and Needs in Relationships
- Feelings and Empathy
- Transforming Habitual Responses
- Requests and Bringing it all Together
- Roots for Grounding and Transformation
- Enemy Images, and Hearing a No
- Appreciations in Collaborative Communication
To support learning, the course incorporates active journaling tool and empathy.
Based on the work of Dr. Marshall Rosenberg and the Center for Nonviolent Communication www.cnvc.org